Sunday, August 27, 2006

Goodbye, farewell, and amen.

Today is my last day of summer.

I work all day tomorrow. I leave for school on sunday.

I miss my boyfriend.

I don't adjust well to many kinds of change.

I bought a new car.

I need to change the way I do things.

I am sad that I didn't use my summer the best I could.

I miss my friends, both far and near.

I want to work harder.

I am staying up too late.

The next time I update I will be back at school.

We are lost in a grove.


Quote of the day:

If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely
challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn
between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day. -E.B. White

1 comment:

Boo said...

hey, a new blog!! woo hoo!
i really miss you too. i wish i could walk down the hall and see you again.